- Pack of Drinking straws
- cello tape
- a pair of scissors and One tennis ball each for every group
How To Play :
- Divide the players into groups of 2 to 3 peoples.
- Give pack of drinking straws, cello tape, a pair of scissors and one tennis ball to each group.
- The game is to design a standing tower with the help of straws and tennis ball on top of the tower.
- The players can interconnect the straws either by sliding one end into another straw or they can bend the straw, or cut them or they can use cello tape.
- winner is highest tower, best designed tower, most balanced tower..etc, but completed tower within 10 minute.
- Time limit is ten minutes.