- 4 open tray
- lots of toffees
How To Play :
- Mark a start and finish line say about 20 feet from each other.
- Divide the players in to 4 group each group of 5-10 players.
- Place 4 trays with 5-10 toffees(number of toffees as per no. players in team) at the finish line.
- Ask each player to stand behind each other in 4 rows at the start line.
- When start, one player from each team has to run to the finish line, kneel down and pick one toffee with his/her mouth without touching with hands and come back to the start line.
- When the first player reaches the start line the second player has to start and so on till all the toffees are picked up.
- The team which brings all toffees in the shortest time is the winner.