- A pack of playing cards
- An empty bowl
How To Play :
- Keep a bowl on the table.
- Mark line about 7 to 8 feet distance from table.
- Tell player to stand at the end of line.
- Give a pack of playing cards to the Player.
- As the time starts, the player has to throw the cards one by one into the bowl which is on the table.
- Time limit is 1 minute.
- After time end Count the cards which have fallen inside the bowl.
- The player who has put maximum cards in the bowl wins!!
- This is very difficult to put card in bowl because card float with air.