- Piece of cardboard ((10″x10″) or (15″x15″))
- 20 tennis balls for each pair
- If this game are play by kids OR If you want to make it easier then use plastic balls
Some sticky solution like gum or fevicol
How To Play :
- Divide the players into pairs.
- Place one piece of cardboard on the table.
- Put some sticky solution on the cardboard.
- Give 20 tennis/plastic balls to each pair.
- Mark a starting line 7 feet from the table.
- One player will stand at the starting line and the other player on the other side of the table.
- When time starts, one player has to throw the ball on that cardboard so that the ball sticks on it.
- The other player will be on the other side of the table.
- He will pick up the balls which are falling down and shall give the balls to his partner.
- Time limit is 1 minute.
- The pair who is able to stick the maximum balls wins.