- Different colour balloons.
- Two teams or group.
- Long strings.
How To Play :
- For this game, you need two balloons for each person in your group.
- The balloons should be two different colours to represent two different teams.
- Tie two foot long strings to the ends of each balloon.
- Give each person two balloons of the same color and have them tie one to each leg, and Separate the teams.
- When game start, try to pop the balloons from the other team by stepping on them.
- When both your balloons have popped, you’re out.
- The team with the last balloon remaining wins.