- Beach Ball
- One towel
How to Play ;
- Divide All players into teams as at least 3 to 4 people in 1 team
- The players of each team have to line up.
- Mark a starting and finishing line say 15 feet apart.
- Keep all the things on starting line.
- When time starts, first player of first team should apply the sunscreen on this face, put sunglasses, blow up a beach ball, wrap a towel around the waist and run towards the finishing line with Frisbee.
- On reaching the finishing line throw the Frisbee to his team-mate without dropping and then run back to the starting point.
- After reaching the starting point, player has to handover all the things he/she is wearing to the team-mate.
- Play continues until all of the players of all teams have completed the relay.
- The first team to completes the relay in the shortest time is winners.