- Beads of all rainbow colors ((Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet)
- We can also use bangles in place of beads.
- Bowls to keep beads
How To Play :
- Keep different colour beads in different bowls.
- Each kid has to put these coloured beads in a thread in rainbow order like first red, then orange, then yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet and so on.
- They have to repeat the order till 1 minute is over.
- A string of beads which is not in correct order will be dis-qualified.
- Kid who puts maximum beads in the thread in correct order in 1 minute.