- Jugs and cups
- Buckets filled with water
How To Play :
- Mark a starting and finishing line about 15 feet long.
- Ask one partner to sit on the floor at the finishing line.
- Give one jug and ask him/her to keep it on their head.
- Other partner will stand at the starting line with a cup and a bucket of water.
- When time starts, the other partner have to fill their cup with water and run towards their partner, pour the water into the jug kept on their head.
- Then they have to go back and bring the water again. Repeat it until the time is over.
- Time limit is 1 minutes.
- Winner is the couple who is able to collect maximum water in the jug.