- One coin
How To Play :
- Let everybody sit in a circle.
- The Host/caller will stand in the middle of the circle with a coin.
- The game is that the Host/caller will toss the coin and everybody has to guess whether it is Head or Tail.
- The people who thinks it is Head they will stand up and who thinks it is a Tail will keep sitting.
- Those who have guessed correctly will continue with the game and those who have guessed incorrect will be OUT of the game.
- Continue this until one person is left who will be the winner.