- plastic/tennis balls
How To Play :
- Mark distance of 7 feet
- Write A on one end and B on another end of marked distance
- Ask one player to stand on A and other player on B
- Give bascket to A player and ten balls to B player
- They will stand back to back .
- As time start ,the one holding the ball will throw the ball over his head and the other have to catch the ball in the basket.
- The balls will not be counted if they drop on the ground or if the ball touches any body part.
- Both the players cannot cross their lines during throwing the ball or catching them.
- They have 1 minute of time to throw and catch balls.
- The couple who collects maximum number of balls wins !!